We’d like to thank everyone for their patience as we navigate these interesting times. Below are a few updates & reminders!
- We are still offering online classes in addition to our in-person classes. If you have yet to try these, you’re missing out! Go HERE to register
- Please remember to register for classes! We may not have a spot open if you just show up.
- If your class is full, please sign-up for the wait list. We will try our best to get you in the class.
- If you are registered for a class and aren’t going to make it, please, please, please, cancel your reservation as soon as possible! You might be taking the spot of someone who can attend. Below is step by step on how to cancel.
- We kindly ask you enjoy the summer weather outside If you arrive early and the previous class is still working out, or we are cleaning/preparing the gym for your class.
- Please respect other’s space and maintain distance. Wear your mask anytime you are not in your workout square. This includes: using the bathroom, filling your water bottle, grabbing equipment, and while you’re entering and leaving the gym. If you forget to bring one, we have some at the front desk, for free.
- We currently have a wait list for new-comers, and are temporarily not accepting drop-ins. If you want to join, let us know you’re availability, and we can get you started when we have space during that time slot!
Thanks again for your continued support and patience throughout the past couple months!
Need to cancel your reservation? Learn how below: